About ACS Central Server Mode and Its Benefits

ACS Central Server Mode

What is ACS Central Server Mode?

Who It’s For

Users with Aurender devices seeking streamlined content management and shared playlists.

What It Does

ACS Central Server Mode allows you to:

• Unified Library & Playlists: Access the same content and playlists on all your Aurender devices.
  • Shared Streaming Accounts: Log in to streaming accounts on ACS and access them across all your devices.

Benefits

By setting up your Aurender devices with ACS in Central Server Mode, you’ll enjoy seamless content management and easy access to your music library and playlists across all your devices.

Step-by-Step Setup Guide

Please follow the steps below to use the beta feature:

Step 1: Set your ACS as Central Server mode

You can choose your preferred way to connect using either Conductor or ACS Manager.

Conductor

1. Connect to ACS with your conductor app.
  2. Change the ACS Mode to Central Server mode via Settings > ACS > ACS Mode.

1. All done!

ACS Manager

(:eyes: You can skip this step if you’ve set up ACS in Central Server mode using the Conductor App)

1. Access to your ACS Manager app with your ipad.
  2. Go to Settings > ACS Information > ACS Mode section & Select Central (Recommended) option.

1. All done!

Step 2: Connect your Aurender with ACS

You can choose your preferred way to connect using either Conductor or ACS Manager.

Conductor

1. Connect to Aurender with your conductor app.
  2. Go to Settings > Storage & Library Information.
  3. Scroll down and select ACS connection and press Select an ACS to link.

1. Select your ACS and link.
  2. If your ACS or Aurenders are not latest version, you should update them to latest version. (Conductor app will guide you to keep your aurenders with latest version)
  3. All done!

ACS Manager

(:eyes: You can skip this step if you’ve linked an Aurender using the Conductor App)

1. Access to your ACS Manager app with your ipad.
  2. Go to Conncted Aurenders and identify your Aurender in same local network.
  3. Press Link on your Aurender to connect it to ACS. Ensure your Aurender is running the latest version. ACS Manager will guide you through updating your Aurender before linking it to your ACS.

1. All done!

Step 3: Enjoy your Central Server Mode!

1. Connect to your Aurender using the Conductor app.
  2. You can now view the same content (including library, streaming accounts, and playlists) as your ACS.

FAQ

Q1: If I link my Aurender with ACS, do I lose my original content on Aurender?

A: No, you don’t. Your content on Aurender is safely stored, and once you unlink from ACS, you will see that it is preserved.

Q2: Why isn’t my Melon Streaming Account synced with my Aurender?

A: Due to Melon Streaming’s policy, you have to sign in again on your Aurender. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Q3: My Aurender operates in standalone mode even though I did not unlink it from ACS.

A: This might be caused by an issue with your ACS’s network or power status. Please ensure your ACS is properly powered on and connected to the same local network.

Feedback

We appreciate your feedback!
Please provide any feedback or report issues in here!